Sunday, November 14, 2010

"SPA Movie & Games Day Paragraph."

When I arrived to school on Friday I was expecting to be with all the sophomores in one class and watch “Aging Out”. Instead all the freshman and sophomores we together and we did not watch “Aging Out”. We ended up watching “Freedom Writers”. It was an awesome day because after watching the movie, the whole school went to the gym and we all played sports. The sophomores played basketball against the seniors and won. Then we played against the juniors and we won so I was pretty happy, because basketball is my favorite sport. Then we played volleyball and we lost the seniors won that game. At lunch we had a cup cake eating contest, “who can eat the cup cake the fastest”. I was in the final round but I didn’t win. But that day was fun I love it when we have fun days

2 comments:

  1. Did you play in the basketball game? I heard that the sophomores kicked some bootie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I did play for a little then got subbed out, and yes we did kick bootie!

    ReplyDelete