Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Situational Irony in My Life.


Growing up I have not really had a situational irony happen. But something did happen that I think is like the same thing. When I was little my Dad got custody of me because my mom had a drug problem, she was placed in jail, also because my family didn’t want me placed in the foster system. So I was placed with my dad and my brothers and I went our separate ways. When I was seven my dad got re-married, I turned eight and I was taken away from my dad because he had a drug problem. I guess it was ironic because I was taken away from my mom to have a better future to be out with my dad and I have opposite thing happen. I mean I have a good life but it not with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Watch out for long, run on sentences. Use a period to indicate the end of a thought/idea.
    :)

    ReplyDelete