Sunday, August 28, 2011

Color Representation


Question:

What color represents you? Why?

The color that represents me best is Purple. I choose purple because it combines the stability of blue and the energy of red. Purple has been associated with royalty and power. it also portraits leadership. I am not just one shade but many different ones. Light purple when I am happy and I think of my self very highly, I believe that I can accomplish anything. But yet I can be a shade of dark purple very explosive and demanding like of royal power. I want things to go my way all of the time.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Well I don't like purple. But good blog post. Very honest also purple does represent you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, even though you may think you are a royal princess, I see you as a lowly hardworking young lady, but strong woman go further in life than pretty princesses.

    ReplyDelete