Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feelings about the CAHSEE


AHHHHHHHHHHH! My feelings on the CAHSEE are crazy. I really want to scream, and pull out my hair. I am so scared that I won’t pass, and I will have to take it over and over again. I feel like I am going let a lot of people down and I can’t do that. I have tried talking to people like my other classmates and friends and they tell me that I am going to do fine and pass it, but then I realized that my classmate were going through the same thing that I was and it made me feel al little better. But still I am nervous and also excited, because I have people telling me that it is easy and its all eighth grade math, so I think I will do fine with that and I will try my best to pass but I am not going to stress about it because I know that I have what it takes to pass it and I know that most of my friends will be there with me so it will make it a little easier.

3 comments:

  1. IM TERRIFIED.... ughhh. Stressfull. I see what your saying though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Nice picture girl!! NOw I'm kinda scared to become a 10th grader:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow good post the pictuer shows how you feel about the cahsse but all you have to do is relax do your best and you will pass.

    ReplyDelete