Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Business Letter

17701 San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido, Ca, 92025
April, 22, 2010

Mr. Ron Major
Principle
San Pasqual Academy
17701 San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido, Ca, 92025

Dear Mr. Ron Major:

I am writing to ask you about adding more extra curricular actives to our school. Since you are the principle you have the authority to make an impact on the campus. If we added more things like a track team more people will become more active.

I would like to see this change occur because I worked hard in basketball season, but once that season was over there was really nothing left for me to do. After that I became very indolent. If we add a track team, most kids would become more physically active. Most of the sports are seasonal, so they only play one or two sports. Students join seasonal sports, but discontinue physical activities once that season ends. Track, however, will help benefit other sport. If we increase physical activity that well help decrease the chances of most of kids becoming over weight. The administration and the students need to get the school together and discuss what sports the students like and will all participate in.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. I gladly appreciate it. I look forward to hopefully meeting with you to discuss on a deeper level.


Sincerely,


Tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment