Thursday, April 8, 2010

Career Day

At the begging of the day we went to see the Physical Therapy , they work with children who need special help. Then the class and I went to the auditorium. In the auditorium there were a lot of different things. The things that stuck out the most to me we the city colleges, like Palomar City College. It stuck out to me because that’s one of the schools I was thinking about going to. Only because they have this program if I wanted to go there I can go for two then if I wanted to I can transfer to any four year University in the state of California, like SDSU (San Diego State University). Another thing that stuck out to me was the National Guard and the Military. Those would be something I would look into as a back up plane if I were not to get into a college.

















No comments:

Post a Comment