Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dear Daughter (Renesmee Nicloe)

April 20, 2010

Dear Renesmee Nicole,
This is mommy I am writing you to talk to you about Cyber-Predators. Cyber Predators are grown people like mommy who like to talk to little kids, more teenagers. They like to talk to them and make them feel comfortable to the point were you trust them, then one day they might just come take you and you will probably never see mommy again. But there are some things that you can do to protect your self from that.
First when you get to that teenage state and you want to go on things like my space and face book, (don’t laugh those were popular sites when I was 14) but to get back to what I was saying when you go one those web sites never give your full name or post your full name because someone might try and look you up and then you might never see mommy again. Also if you do go on these websites you really don’t want to post inappropriate pictures of your self because that is what will drag the predators also know as pedophiles to you and you information. Remember to always use your real age don’t lie just to be cool and get on sites you not supposed to be on. Some people go on these sites because they feel like they have no one they can talk to so they look for comfort in other people.
Renesmee I want you to know that you can always talk to me about anything. If you ever get your self caught in this situation, I might get mad but I will help you get out of it because it really is not safe, yeah at fist the predator say that they care and that they will protect but to be honest all that they are really looking for is a young naïve child that they can take advantage of and I will try everything in my power so that that doesn’t happen also that. Some of the things I will do is block some of these sites, I will talk to you, and make time for you so that you know that you can always come to me. Also make sure that you are always busy so that you will have no free time to do things like that. Not really but I will put you in sports to lesson your free time.



Sincerely, with all my love
Mommy (Tierra)

No comments:

Post a Comment