Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Improvement

Over the past to years I have improved my writing skills before I had a really bad grammar and spelling problem. Now I don’t have it has bad, and I am learning to change that. My reading skills were alright and now I have learned why they were bad and because of that reason I still don’t like reading out loud it hard for me. I have always had some what of good speaking skills, even though I don’t like speaking in front of people. I don’t like working in a group but I manage I feel like I become a leader more when I get into a group. I had poor technology skills but I had learned a lot since I have been in high school, and I feel that they can continue to improve with help. I will work on all of my class work and homework and I will try not to procrastinate and get my work done on time, I think that it will make my life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment