Thursday, June 2, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Performance Paragraph


During the performance I felt overwhelmed. I chose the word overwhelmed because I had so many emotions going through my mind. I felt nervous when they read my play I appreciate it even though they skipped a line so to me it threw my play off, but at the same time I felt bashful because I was praying to myself that I was the only one who caught the mistake. I also in a way felt proud to see my play acted out it made me feel accomplish, like I finally achieved something. I feel like this experience impacted me in a positive way because it made me prove to myself that I am capable of writing something and having it worth while, knowing that I created something that people might actually want to watch.

1 comment:

  1. I felt nervous too. I didn't know how everyone was going to react to my play. Good job though, your play was great and had a lot of emotion in it.

    ReplyDelete