Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Greatest Highschool Accomplishment


My Greatest Accomplishment in high school is achieving a 2.67 GPA or higher for two or more quarters. I say that it is my greatest high school accomplishment because I have worked really hard in all of my classes. I really want to go to a four year University, and I need to start doing better if the is what I really want. If not I will go to a two year community college and transfer to a four year. I feel that education is important because out of everything no one in the world can take education away from a person. I really want to get a good job and b able to support my self and when I get ready my family. I don’t want to be like my parents who have to work two jobs to be able to pay the rent and stuff. I feel that this is my accomplishment because it is a push towards my future. It is getting me closer to breaking the cycle. Now all I have to do is wait till I am done with college and get married before I get pregnant and then I will really break the cycle.

4 comments:

  1. Make Sure You Re-Read Your Work Because I See A Lot Of Mistakes... Other Than That It Looks Great. Nice Work Tierra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tierra, but Nora you too are capitalizing every word in each sentence is a grammatical mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a great plan instead of aming for a 2.67 try and go for a 2.07.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to get married too! Thats my dream! To get married and start a huge family!!

    ReplyDelete