Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Portfolio - My Educational Experiences

Due to my educational experience, I am currently in the right grade, or higher grade and learning the things that I should. I started a year early by going to head start. In the 3rd grade I stopped my speech classes, and I tested high on my reading scores. Also in 6th – 8th grade I got good academic reports from my teachers for trying hard even though I went to two different schools. I feel that even though I switched schools I was never taken away from my education, because I really only switch half of 5th grade. My 6th grade I went to a school for a full year even though I moved houses I didn’t move schools. My 7th grade year I came here two weeks before my school started and a week after the school here started so I still don’t think that I missed much. As of now I just try to focus in my classes and do the best I can and try to go above in certain classes

2 comments:

  1. Good job Tierra, so proud of you. You're really smart! Keep up the good work, you will succeed in life in no time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Chanda. You are a very smart and funny girl. Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete