Monday, May 2, 2011

President Obama’s Big Announcement

To learn about Osama bin Laden’s death, I read “Al Qaeda on the ropes? Little Arab outrage over Osama bin Laden's death” and learned that since 9/11 the US has been at war with Al Qaeda, now since he is dead there has been other volunteers to help bring the rest of them down. I read more than one but also the families who lost someone during the 9/11 attack were happy and they celebrated his death because they feel gratitude mixed with relief but also I read that it brought back a lot of memories that were painful to the family.

Now that I have read the news, I predict that the Al Qaeda will try and come back stronger with more bombs and things against the US, I predict that because to me considered a power struggle, also because I believe that they want to seem powerful and they want to take over. Another thing that I predict is, that even though he is dead our troops will still be over there because there are also more people in Al Qaeda who are just like him and I think that with people celebrating that someone else will step up and take leadership of Al Qaeda.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I was going to do mine similar to your but I changed it.. Good Job Tierra.

    ReplyDelete