Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Free Post

I am super excited for this weekend because I am going to visit my family. I haven’t spent a holiday with my family since Thanks Giving it has been a very long time. I get to see my cousin De’Janique who I call my sister because she is exactly 1 month and 1 day older than me. De’Janique and I have been really close and we used to do everything together, but then when I moved to San Pasqual Academy that stopped and now I can’t wait to see her. We have so much to catch up on. Also I can’t wait to eat my Aunt makes the best food I think, I haven’t had a cooked meal like hers in a long time so I have so many things I am waiting to do.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun Tierra. I wish you great positive energy when you go on pass. I would love to spend time with my family but we are all to busy. Well, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have fun on pass. i am going to be stuck here. Make everything worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your family have a great weekend, you and that De'Janique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have fun with your family this weekend. This is a great post.

    ReplyDelete