Sunday, May 8, 2011

Summarize, Paraphrase, and Quote Peers’ Posts

Summary
This is a summary of Alex’s blog post titled Comment-Seeking Post (Drama). To access the full post, click here Drama.
At first I thought that this place was going to be awesome, when I came on my tour, but now I think it’s a drama filled place. So I decided that I am going to stay in my house and avoid everything and anything. I also decided to hang out with only certain people that I can trust, I knew that this place was to good to be true.

Paraphrase
This is a paraphrase of a section of Alex’s blog post titled Comment-Seeking Post (Drama). To access the full post, click here Drama.
My tour guide blindsided me I thought that this place was going to be awesome but my tour guide had me fooled.

Quote
This is a quote of a section Alex’s blog post titled Comment-Seeking Post (Drama). To access the full post, click here Drama
“I think I redeemed myself by staying home and avoiding everything and anything that could possibly involve drama.”

No comments:

Post a Comment