Sunday, May 1, 2011

Posters in the Hall

No I don’t think that it is odd because I don’t personally think that it matters on what ethnicity the person is what he or she said or wrote is the important part, I mean any one can say something it could have been a Asian or Black guy or girl. It is the importance of the message that they were trying to get out that matters. And it must have been important to the people who put them there. We are a very diverse campus and we have a lot of different people who some from different backgrounds, so I think that it is not odd because of the way this campus is.

3 comments:

  1. Tierra I agree with you on your post great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Tierra. I agree with you and Kiki both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is good I like it and you are right it doesnt matter as long as they get the message out to other people.

    ReplyDelete