Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kids in the Mud Scene


Scene One
Characters: Jasmine Nicole White- 6 years old

Kyle Michael White- 8 years old
Setting: a house, a hot sunny day, Organ

At Rise: Jasmine and Kyle are playing in the mud have a conversation.


Jasmine
(Looking at Kyle)
Kyle I think that mom is going to be very upset when she finds out about this

Kyle
No I think that we are good.. I mean she didn’t look to mad when I told her

Jasmine
Oh ok

Kyle
Just leave it all to me
Jasmine
What ever you say Mr
If we get in trouble I am blaming you
Kyle
Ok ok
(Throws mud on her)

Jasmine
Hey stop it
(She rolls on her back)

Kyle
Do you hear that?
Jasmine
No what

Kyle
Oh crap we are busted

Jasmine
(Whisper through her teeth)
Just smile and play it off

(Picture taken)

5 comments:

  1. Makes sense... They had to take pictures at first I was confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Tierra, you're one of the smartest in our class. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your post. I was some what confused, but other than that you had a really great scene. Keep up the nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job girll keep up the good play writting skills, also never give up on anything or anyone.

    ReplyDelete