Monday, June 6, 2011

Portfolio - Future



I feel excellent about my future actually I am really excited to see what happens. My most major goal is to go Cal State Los Angles and actually graduate in the four years with out getting pregnant. I want to study Sports Medicine I realized that this is a lot of schooling, but I wanted to go into the medical field when I was in the 7th grade. I have had ankle injuries and knee injuries also I love telling people when they have injuries what to do for example to ice something when it is swollen, I tell some football players that and they just blow me off but I think I know a little bit of what I am talking about. Also on a hot day I know that if you exercise and get a head ache it is more than likely because of dehydration, but again they don’t listen to me. I love biology and the human body which makes this interesting for me. I need to continue to work on Science like Chemistry, Math and English. I think that SPA in general will help me also
Ms. Priester, Ms. Davis, Ms. Ramiez, and Mr. Fenick, and I say these teachers because they are the teachers that will help me the most in English, Science, and Math. I honestly genuinely believe that I will this major goal because I feel that the only thing that would ever stop me is if I get pregnant other than that I am okay. I don’t think that I will become too much of a party animal when I enter college, also I don’t imagine myself becoming addicted on drug and letting my hope and dreams slip away. I am a very dedicated person and I have a no doubt that wont get what I truly want.

2 comments:

  1. A lot of people love the medical field. Hopefully you work hard enough to achieve your goals !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, pregnancies are preventable. You are smart and driven, so I expect you to achieve these goals.

    ReplyDelete