Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Free Blog Post

During life I have met a lot of different people. I have met people who have only been around for a season. People that have taught me many things on life, being at San Pasqual Academy I have learned the way certain people are, and the certain people I want to be around. Some things I have learned are “you can not trust every one” and to me this means that I have to be careful what I say to certain people, because the moment one person says something to another it can get flipped into something completely different and that is how drama gets started. Also I learned the best way to stay out of drama at SPA is to limited friends who don’t really open their mouth, and to keep a lot of thing to your-self. I say to keep things to your-self because if it gets out you can only be mad at your-self because you’re the one that said something. Also I say to keep a journal or play a sport. I do both because I love to get my anger out in basketball, but I also like to write out the things I cant say to people and hope that one day I can share it with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment