Monday, February 21, 2011

Songs Containing Figures of Speech from Girls 102

Artist Song Figure of Speech

1. Taylor Swift, Picture to Burn, And so watch me strike a match
On all my wasted time

2. Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw , You said the way my blue eyes shined. Put those Georgia stars to shame that night

3. Matt Nathanson , Come on get Higher, Just pull me down hard and drown me in love

4. Dixie Chick , Cow boy take me away, Cowboy take me away Fly this girl as high as you can

5. Taylor Swift , Our song, Our song is the slamming screen door Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window

6. Taylor Swift, Cold As You, What a rainy ending given to a perfect day

7. Taylor Swift ,Breathless , Lay down your guns, too weak to run

8. Justin Bieber, Eenie Meenie, You seem like the type to love 'em and leave 'em, And disappear right after this song

9. The Fray, How to Save a Life, Between the lines of fear and blame. You begin to wonder why you came

10. Garth Brooks, I Got Friends in Low Places, Where the Whiskey drowns, And the Beer chases my blues away,

1 comment:

  1. You should make this more specific, You can't really tell what the title of the song is.

    ReplyDelete