Sunday, February 13, 2011

Memorable Valentine's Day

A Valentine’s Day, that I remember I was in the seventh grade, and it was my first Valentine’s Day here at San Pasqual Academy. I remember it like it was yesterday. I woke up and got ready for school as usually, but instead of getting on the bus I went to the office. I watched as the bus left, and waited for my staff Denise to come, and we were of to the Orthodontist. I waited in the waiting room from the nurse to call my name. Thirty minutes later I was called into the back. They put me in this room with 3 other nurses strapped me down, and put a mask on my face. They told me to count down from 100, and the last number I remember id 95, and I think I count that same number like six times. Then I was out like a light. When I woke up my mouth was full of gauze and I could barley open my eyes. The nurse helped me get to the car and I slept all the way home. When I got back I stayed in girls 3 till my house opened. When I was able to go home even though I just got my wisdom teeth pulled, my house had this huge meeting about me being a drama queen, and that is how my Valentine’s Day went, and that is the one I remember the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment