Monday, February 7, 2011

Same Song Homework

A time that I felt like I needed a new look was when I got out of a really hard relationship. I felt like a needed a new look physically because I felt that I had to prove to my-self that I can move on past that and that I didn’t need a guy to complete me. I needed a new look emotionally because I knew that if I wanted to get try a new relationship I had to be completely over my ex. I did not feel like I needed to impress anyone nor did I want attention I changed for me, to better my-self. Something’s I did was, change my style, I wore different clothes for about two weeks but then I got the attention I did not want. Emotionally I tried to open my eyes more to see the world also I kept telling my-self that he was not important and that I wasted years for nothing. But now looking back I didn’t waste years he just better prepared me for future. I am now happy with my life and I would not change anything from my past because my past is what got me to the place I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment