Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Publication "Heart! We will forget him!" Paragraph

In the poem "Heart! We will forget him!" the speaker, speaks directly to her heart as if it were another person, a possible reason she talks to her heart seperately could be because it is separate. People say that hearts have a mind of theeir own and I think that, that is true. I think that maybe her in her long time boyfriend broke up and she was have a hard time moving on. Personification is when a write an unanimate object the characteristics of a human. The author uses personification, using personification toward her heart help her to cope, brcause she is talking to it as if it was something real, maybe to get it out. On way I can relate to this poes is I have been in that situation and I know how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment