Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chilean Miners Rescue.

33 Miners trapped on a mine. On October 13, 2010 they were all rescued, the only way to describe this in one word Amazing. On August 24, 2010 thirty-three Chilean Miners got trapped in a mine. During this time all I could think was I wonder if they will ever get free. As time passed people began to find ways. On people began to find way so that they can eat by sending food down there and helping the guys to send out letter to their families. I started to think how cool that must be to be able to send letter to your loved ones. I feel that with the rescue that a lot of the miners might com out with a lot of problems because they were shut off from the world. If I were in there place I wouldn’t have been as calm as they were I think that I would have panic a lot and I would have been very happy to see the world. I think that after that I would be more thankful for the things that I have in this world.

1 comment: