Sunday, October 3, 2010

“My Memorable Days.”

1. 14th birthday it was the best birthday ever.
2. My first foster home, I really didn’t like my foster mom.
3. My life with my cousin La’Toya in the 6th grade
4. The 8th grade D.C trip because it is something I would love to do over again if I could with the same people.
5. The time my mom broke the windows because I felt like everything in my body stopped.
6. The time I almost got raped because till this day I will never forget.
7. My first tracks meet because it was the first time I realized I could run fast.
8. My 8th grade Knotts Berry Farm trip because it was really fun.
9. My 5th grade boardwalk trip because I was with all my old friends.
10. Count down of the two worst years of my life when my dad got married and I ended up in the foster system.

7 comments:

  1. I agree with the D.C. trip. I would love to do that again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tierra I bet that DC trip was realy fun did you go on an airplane. Who did you sit next to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tierra, please read and follow directions carefully. Many of the events on your list are missing setting, character or conflict (and proper punctuation). Proofread your work before publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about you getting raped. I have been raped too. It is very scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go back to D.C. again too! I would give almost anything to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was 8th grade better than any other year or no?

    ReplyDelete