Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Essay Reflection

While writing this Narrative Essay, I felt like it brought up a lot of memories that I wanted to forget. Also it made me realize how crazy people can get when they are hurt. I hope that with writing this essay that I have learned something from it. I think I did go on keeping things in order. I was okay, with using some descriptive writing skills. I tried to put things to make it realistically last an hour even though it was longer. I feel that for my next paper I can use more above grade level skill writing. I can extend it to make it sound better and more understandable. I can make it more visual. I feel that Ms. Priester , can show more examples of what she is actually looking for in the papers she wants us to write.(Words 143)

1 comment:

  1. Good suggestion. I actually have a few papers I can share next time.

    ReplyDelete