Thursday, October 21, 2010

"The Storyteller" Another Point of View.

“The Story Teller”

“Being on this carriage is so annoying. I wish that this woman could control her kids. People these days have no control”. I thought as I saw this woman trying to tame her kids. She gets them in a circle to tell them a story. “Out of the stories in the world she chooses this one to tell not all good kids have good things happen to them.” By the looks of it I knew that I can tell them a story and have them have a different view on life. So I challenged her story and I told the little rugrats a story my mom use to tell me. Bout a girl named Bertha. Bertha was a good girl she had three medals that she got for being so good. One she got one for Obedience, one for Punctuality, and the third was for good behavior. She was so good that she was able to go into the Princes Park. She felt so lucky because she was the only kid that was able to go. In the park were pigs no flower or anything. While she was there a wolf came to eat a pig and noticed her instead. She ran for her life and jumped into a bush. The wolf decided not to go into the bushes because it would have token for ever to find her. So he started to go back after the pig and that’s when Bertha came out from the bushes the wolf heard the medals clank together and she attacked her and devoured her. When I was done telling the story by the looks on the kids face I saw that I had done a good job. But how I really knew I did a good job because of the look on the Aunts face. (Words 302)

1 comment: