Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Memorable Days

The most memorable day was February 8, 2005. I remember it because the day before my step mom and dad got into a fight and CPS came and took my step away. This particular day I had a funny feeling about go to school. I begged my dad not to take me to school, he told me that everything will be fine and that I didn’t have to worry. It was around lunch time and I got called to the office I still remember thinking that it was my dad. When I walked into the office some lady was standing there with my Principle and she told me that she was taking me away. I didn’t know any better so I went with her. Not knowing I would never see my dad again. She took me to my very first foster home. When I got there I was really scared and I meet my foster mom and the two kids she already had Brook but we called her DJ, and Chelsea. Chelsea was the oldest and she kind of scared me. The first night I was there and she took the house out to dinner I liked her at first. I started attending school Audubon Elementary. I was in the fifth grade. It was pretty cool I made friends right off the back Kavricia and Sherry. We did everything together, we were like sisters. I remember the very first day I started to hate my foster mom. It was the first day I was supposed to go see my dad. I was at school and this boy was dancing behind me in the lunch line. It really made me mad for some reason and I decided to do a high kick and I told him to run. So I purposely kick him in his private. When I got home my foster mom told me as a punishment I wasn’t aloud to see my dad. I remember being so angry and sad all in one. So from that day on I never liked her, and everyday I lived in that house was my worst days except the time I spent with Chelsea. The day I moved with my cousin La’ Toya, was the happiest day of my life at that point in time. (Words 382)

1 comment:

  1. Tierra, please read and follow directions carefully! Failure to do so will cause you to lose points. :(

    ReplyDelete