Tuesday, October 19, 2010

“’The Storyteller’ - Memorable Books from My Childhood.”

1. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
2. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
3. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Lura Joffe Numeroff
4. If You Give a Pig a Party by Lura Joffe Numeroff
5. The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka
6. The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig By Eugene Trivizas

The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka. The reason why I like this book is because it is from the point of view of the Wolf. I feel that reading this book made me realize that there are actually two different sizes to every story. I have to say that this will be a book that i would like to read to my kids when I grow up and have them, this book will always be one of my childhood favorites.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs is frequently used to teach point of view, which is what we are studying right now! It's a great book.

    ReplyDelete