Tuesday, August 10, 2010

25 Random Things

  1. I Love Orange Soda because of the flavor and my Mom and Shaurice
  2. I hate chocolate ice cream but I love Mc Donald Chocolate Milk Shakes and French Fries.
  3. I am the youngest of seven kids and I act more like my oldest brother.
  4. My brother have the same mom different dads and we look exactly alike
  5. I like to eat Hot Cheetos and Avocado by it self
  6. When I was Five, I used o let my guy cousin do my nails and make up
  7. When I was a baby, I told my mom that I went all the way through school before I even started.
  8. When I was in the Fourth grade, I had a crush on my teacher
  9. In the 6 grade I used to kiss up to all my teachers
  10. When I eat the Burgers and Fries from Jack in the Box I have to eat ranch with it but not just any ranch their Butter Milk
  11. When i was younger I used to chew gold fish spit it n my hand and it like that
  12. I like to swim but I can’t so I stay in the Five feet
  13. My Birthday sign is a Leo and I completely show it
  14. I have craving for something then when I get it I don’t really want to eat it anymore
  15. My Favorite number is seven but I settle for number two
  16. I am completely in love with Taylor Lautner and his character Jacob
  17. I have dreams to were something happen but in real life is completely impossible
  18. When I was little I used to snort when I would laugh
  19. I call Shaurice my other half she is my right hand woman
  20. I can’t go to sleep with out listening to music
  21. I can’t sleep with out a stuff animal (Mickey Mouse).
  22. I keep things I learned not to throw things away that have good memories to them
  23. I sing in the shower to Alica Keys Unthinkable
  24. My Favorite color is blue and green but it depends on how I feel at that moment
  25. I Love my Niece Kalya we have the same birthday month and she is also a Leo

3 comments:

  1. Tierra your blog post is really interesting and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kyree and I think it's funny you sing in the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever tried dipping Hot Cheetos in smashed avocado? I love eating smashed Nacho Cheese Doritos mixed in a bowl with smashed avocado. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete