Thursday, August 12, 2010

Memorable Birthday

The most memorable birthday I remember is my 14th; I remember that because it was the most recent but also because it was the first time that someone actually did something for me besides my real family. For my 14th birthday Shaurice took me out for dinner then we came home and at like 6:30, Kristana came to my house and told me to go to girls 7 for Chelsea and when I walked through the girls Rec. Calvin was there he surprised me with a Birthday party I was really happy because I have never had anyone do something that nice for me on my birthday then the night just couldn’t get any better there was entertainment and everything and that was also the first time a guy has ever song for me too which made it more better I am excited for this one to see how it turns out but I don’t think that anyone can top him.(words: 161)

1 comment: