Monday, August 30, 2010

Most Prized Possession

My most Prized Possession is not a thing it is a person, my Nice Kayla. I will do anything for her she is my whole world and I will give her the world. I think that she is the most important one in my life so far because she is young and innocent and she had never hurt anyone before in her life. So I will do everything in my power so the she will never get hurt. I will take a bullet for her I will put my life on the line so that she will live a happy and regular life. She is my baby girl and she has been since she was born and the thing that hurt me is that I don’t see her as much as I would like to, but even till this day I will give up my life for her.( words:1498)

2 comments:

  1. Tierra this is one of the best things I have ever heard you say. I fell the same way about family members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant I feel the same way about family members sorry.

    ReplyDelete