Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend Blog Post

Yesterday, I woke up around twelve in the afternoon, to find my Mom, and Brother still sleep. So I rolled over and that’s when I realized that I had fallen asleep on the couch. Then I felt vibration I was getting a text, I tried to open up my phone without waking but my brother. Time passed and my Mom finally woke up. So I went into her room and we started watching movies. Everything was going good and then my Mom and Brother started arguing I started to feel overwhelmed so I just left I didn’t say where I was I just left. I walked around the block to my cousin house. I was sitting outside his door texting and crying. I kept knocking but then I just realized that maybe he was sleeping. Soon after that his girlfriend answered the door. I ended up watching a funny movie called Kick ( I can't say the rest it is bad). Then I finally went back home and that was what happened this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment