Thursday, August 5, 2010

My First Day at School (Sophomore Year)

My First day at school was kind of scary. It was scary because first I didn’t know that we were starting school, but it was also scary because I was starting a higher grade so I knew that teachers would be expecting more of me. I was really unhappy because I really didn’t like that I was a sophomore because it is like the middle and no one really care about it. After awhile I was able to relax because I realized that there was nothing to be scared about because I was with all of my friends and teachers from last year. I wasn’t so surprised by my classes because I already knew the classes I was going to take. When I first went to my classes I was surprised by how many kids were in there, my first to periods were filled. Soon I got over it and the day was quick and easy. I missed staying in school. I am happy it started over.

2 comments:

  1. It was scary at first wasn`t it? I was scared to but yet, like you I got over it. Stay strong, and stay happy. No DRAMA for your momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting a new school year at SPA is not scary, since all of the students are like a giant family. What is your first period class? Is it still crowded?

    ReplyDelete