Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Homework Or Friends


If I was sitting at home and my friend came and ask me to hang out, I would think about it and then depending on how much homework I have I will go outside but if I have a lot then I would stay in. I would go out side because I would have the mind set that I would just finish it when I get home that it is not a big deal that’s only if I had like one thing to do. But if I have a lot of homework like now I would stay in and do my homework because I am trying to focus on my future and I am trying to lesson my work for my senior year so I figured that if I do what I need to do now then I shouldn’t have a lot to do then. So I can have fun my last year. Also I have grown up and I realized that I will be a senior before I know it and I have to start buckling down and getting my work done I feel that there is a time and place for everything.(words 194)

No comments:

Post a Comment