Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Decisions ( Free Blog Post)



All through out life we have to make decisions and some are good others turn out bad. Right now I am under going a decision I am making myself choose between cheer and basketball. I love used to love cheer and I would do anything for it but I now I have been introduced to basketball and I have to say it is way better than cheer. I have thought about it before whether or not to continue or to just quite I decided to wait more time to see of anything happens but I have to say if things keep going the way it is I might have to quite. Basketball is a lot more fun I get this felling every game I play in to know that I am going to be a returner this year but cheer is really not fun to me now, and the only reason why I did it was because of Ashley G, but now she is not here and there is really no point now. It’s not the same with out her. But if I quite then that will show I am not committed and I never quite but I just don’t think that I can take this it crazy and its messing up my homework time and that is that last thing I want is to get bad grades because I cant do my homework because I am at cheer until 9 pm at night. To me I just think that basketball will be more fun and to me it makes me work harder even though I look really cute in the cheer uniform I look good in the basketball one to so I don’t know decisions, decisions, decisions. (words:288)

6 comments:

  1. I think you should play basketball this year. If I could go back to my freshman year I would play so I can play all four years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tierra you can choose what you want to play, just don't start jumping to things. You can always cheer this year and play basketball next year. I don't want you to get in the habit of starting one sport and then quitting it for another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Shaurcie and Marcus. I believe that Basketball is way more fun and it also does not mess up your time of getting your homework done either. If does not totally makes you a quiter, education is more important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basketball is so much better, but I think you should do whatever you feel better about! I hope that you make the best decision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No joke but i would choose basketball. I agree with becky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote you stay with cheer. Colleges like to see long-term commitment to one or two activities. It is better to stick with one thing and become really good at it, instead of sampling a variety of activities. Besides, basketball is very popular on our campus. I've always admired that you participate in something that makes you unique.

    ReplyDelete