Monday, August 16, 2010

Family


To me family is and important thing, I feel that family is not only blood but the people who have actually been there for you and you know will always be there. I feel as if I have two sets of family. I have my blood family then I have the people here. My blood family to me is just that my blood family, I mean I love my family but when it comes to brothers and sisters I feel that they are just there I have no special relationship with them, they are just there and then they come into my life when they want to but they never stay to long. Then I have my family here I feel that my family here is a little bit more special I have people here like my house well old house I see a my some of my sisters like Chanda. Chanda and I have been through so much since like the 7th grade we have been through a lot there has been moments were we have cried together and then there have been moments to were we couldn’t stand each other. Then there is Rebekah we have our moments the pretty much explains its self. Then there is me and Jessica at first we never really did like each other but I now I tell her almost everything. Nora and I, we have a love hate relationship. I mean we can be yelling at each other one minute then the next be laughing I really mean like the next like 10 seconds. Then there is Debbie and Bob, at first I never really go along with Debbie but now I understand her more, we get along better. I feel that people who dislike her and him I feel it is because they don’t know them, I feel that they have had a bad moment with them and then that’s it they have this image in their mind of them. I feel that they are only being the best they can be and honestly I have to parent my biological mom and dad then I have Debbie and Bob who are also my mom and dad. I appreciate them even thought I don’t show it. So over all to me I think that family is very important. (Words: 387)

1 comment: