Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Family Traditions

The family Traditions I would start would be. Every Christmas, my kids and I will bake cookies and set them out for Santa. Also on Christmas Eve I would let my kid’s open up two presents one that they will pick out and another that I will choose. Before Christmas in like the begging of December, I will sit with my kids and make a Christmas list. A tradition I would start is every year I will measure my children growth, so that they can go back and look back to the age of five and see how tall they were. I will also have a tradition that we have thanksgiving at my house every year to were all the families come over to my house and then for Christmas my family and I will visit another family member.    (139 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment