Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Maggie Point of View

Maggie Point of View: Growing up I feel that Dee was always the pretty one. When I got burned it was the worst thing that has happened to me I feel like no one wants to look at me and that people see me as a monster. That is why it is hard for me to show my body I feel that people will look at me and be discussed. When Dee went off to college I was happy but at the same time upset because that could have been me if it wasn’t for mother and I then she would have never been going to college. So when she came back here with her new husband all I could think was. Why does this girl think that she is better than I am, why does she act the way she does. I feel like she is ashamed of momma and I because we don’t live like she does, and because we don’t like to change were we come from like the way she does. We are proud of were we come from and they way we are and I would change it for the world.(words 196)

1 comment:

  1. Proofread your work before posting it. There are several errors that can be avoided if you take some time to look over your work. Avoid writing run-on sentences. Check your spelling.

    ReplyDelete