Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Two Kinds" In the Shoes of a Prodigy

If I was pushed to be a Child Prodigy I would feel trapped because, I would feel that I can’t make me own decisions. The funny thing is my Auntie Patricia tried to make me a child actress, just like in the story. When she was pushing me I was younger than her and I just went along with it, but now if she tried I would dyne. I feel that when you are younger school isn’t as bad but now I wouldn’t have time and I think that I would hate my life. I would hate my life because I would feel like it wasn’t mine; I would feel like it was hers. So I understand what she is going through and wanting to be her own person.(words 129)

1 comment:

  1. Tierra, please proofread and edit your work before posting it. I see a couple of random capital letters that shouldn't be there....

    ReplyDelete