Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Two Kinds"


It was a Sunday morning, and I really didn’t want to do anything that day but stay in my room and watch movies. But I couldn’t as soon as 11:00 it my day flipped. My houseparent came to work. As soon as she go on all of the girls were in the living room and she asked them to go to the movies. This made me really upset because it was either go to the movies or go to a different house. Either way it wasn’t what I wanted to do. One full day of nothing, but movies in my house in my pajamas but no it won’t happen. I ending up going to the movies but that don’t change the fact that it was not what I wanted. Afterwards I was still pretty upset but then I decided to get over it. I figured that would be easier than having a bad mood fir the whole day. (158 words)

1 comment:

  1. I think you may need to work on your PAST and PRESENT tense sweetheart. :)

    ReplyDelete