Wednesday, September 22, 2010

“My Input for Staff-Teacher Conferences”

I have a B- because I work hard and I try my best, I am working for an A. I feel happy about my grade in my English class because it shows that I can get above grade level in the hardest class. I feel proud about my grade because not a lot of people can get a B-. Some of the thing that I struggle with in this class is that, everything is online and I don’t always have access to the page because of the Flash Drive. I need to work harder and try everything possible to keep up my grade. I feel that the Adults on campus really don’t need to change anything, but I feel that they should be more supportive. I feel that Ms. Priester is an excellent teacher and she doesn’t need to change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment