Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Prompt B

Prompt B: write a narrative paragraph from the point of view of Leonard Mead as he enters the facility.

As I walked though the door into the building I was thinking to myself, “out of all the people who let this take over their mind and I am the one who is sent her.” I began to look around and as I looked around I saw people who looked like the life as been sucked out of them. I did not to turn into one of those people. The first night there I was looked into a room with nothing but a T.V and a bed. I tried my best not to look at the T.V. for the first five days or so I looked at the wall after the sixth day I cracked. There was nothing to do so I finally watched T.V. at first it wasn’t all that bad but then I noticed that nothing else was going to change and I was turning into the people I didn’t want to be. Everything I did was in front of the T.V. the only place I moved to was the bathroom to use. Other than that I stayed in front of the T.V.

1 comment:

  1. Tierra, what are you supposed to do when you use dialogue in your work? Capitalize the first letter in that sentence. Remember to use periods to indicate the beginning of a new sentence, too!

    ReplyDelete