Monday, September 20, 2010

“Character Acrostic Poem for Tierra”

T: Trustworthy
(Ex. When ever someone tells me something in confidence I don’t go back and tell someone else.)
I: Independent
(Ex. I make my own decisions and I can work for the things I want I don’t need people to survive i can do it on my own.)
E: Easy Going
(Ex. I like to be in my house, I really don’t like to to be bothered with people on weekends, only sometimes.)
R:Reliable
(Ex. People can count on me, when I say I am going to something I will try my hardest to get it done.)
R:Responsible
(Ex. I take care of my business, before I decided to do something. I do my own thing and I can take care of my self.)
A:Active
(Ex. I hate being inside the house doing nothing during the week, I feel very lazy, so I have to be up moving around doing something.)

3 comments:

  1. You and I both are easy going, we stayed in the house all Saturday. People thought I was depressed. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and i are both trustworthy Tierra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is just like you it's good you know yourself so well.

    ReplyDelete