Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dream House Paragraph with Imagery

My dream house is a three story mansion. When looking at my house from the outside you see a white house with pink shudders and a balcony surrounding the second and third story. When walking in to my house you see a mixture of bright vibrant colors that just feels so warm. The taste of clean fresh air will feel your nose. When touching the couch the soft and warmth takes over the body with such a home feeling it will make anyone want to stay to live. The smell of fresh apple pie will fill the nose and water the mouth of who ever walks in. The sound of love and laughter warms any heart that walks into my house. To achieve this dream I will stay in school graduate and do just about anything to make sure this comes true, and I will make sure that the things I want I will be able to do.

1 comment:

  1. I like the pink shutter idea, No i'm not going to steal that idea. But anyways you did a great job I like it.

    ReplyDelete