Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Break Narrative

My most memorable day of this vacation is Christmas. This Christmas was one that I will never forget. I got woken up by the middle school kids in my house. I went to go open my presents. I was happy when I opened up my second pair of Jordan’s, I was really happy when I found out that I got the first season of GLEE. The first thing I did was put it on TV. Around 8:00 am I went to go get dressed to go to the café because they were serving brunch. After I got dressed I went to the café and I sat with Shaurice, Marcus, Andrew, Aryon, and Shrray. After that we all went to boys 105. at boys 105 we watched the boys play video game. During that time shaurice got kicked out of boys 105. at 5:30 Shaurice ate dinner at my house. Debbie cooked stake and shrimp it was delicious. After that we went to the gym and I watched as Shaurice, Marcus and a group of other students played basketball. Then I hung out with Andrew and Tashanna out front then I went to girls 9 and I gave Andrew his gift before he went home. Shaurice, Marcus, Sharray, and I went up to girls 9 and we watched “Easy A” it was my first time watching it. I had fun talking to the staff, Kristen she is one of my favorite staff on campus. It was 9pm and the movie was almost over not I asked Debbie if I could stay longer to finish it, As Sharray and I were walking home it started to rain I got really upset because I was were my new purple and black shoe and they were getting wet. So we started running and I ran into a tree because it was dark and I couldn’t see. When I got home I took a shower and put back on GLEE, and that’s how my Christmas went. ( Word 331)

No comments:

Post a Comment