Monday, January 24, 2011

Poetry Experience Paragraph

Studying poetry is one of my favorite subjects to learn in school. In poetry there are so many things to learn, like rhythm, and rhyme schemes, and symbolism, I feel that every poem has a meaning and there was a reason why the writer wrote the poem. In the past I have studied poetry in many different ways like reading and analyzing poems, to creating one of my own for school. I love to write out my feeling that is a way I express myself. So I love to write my own poetry and I love reading others because I feel that I can relate to some of the poem that I read. I sometimes feel that I can be feeling something and look on the internet and have someone tell me word for word exactly how I feel through there own experience is exactly like mine. I hope to learn if anyone else in my class also express their feeling through poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment