Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Through the Tunnel" Prompt A

In “Through the Tunnel” by Doris Lessing I do find it very convincing that Jerry took a risk and survives. I was scared because I was afraid that he might die. When he got is cut on his head I thought that it might be over. Also when his chest started hurting even though I was reading it, it felt so crazy because I thought that it was real, I felt like I was in the water with him. The fact the he survives was a complete twist to me, I really thought that we was a going to die and that no one would be able to find him. I thought that there wasn’t going to be an end to the tunnel. In “Through the Tunnel” it really showed that if you just believe your-self that you can do anything that you want, also that anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment