Thursday, January 6, 2011

Third Quarter Goals

My greatest accomplishment of the 2009-2010 school year was achieving a 3.5 G.P.A. My greatest personal accomplishment of 2010 was moving on to better things in life. To accomplish my school goal I studied hard and turned in my homework. I stayed focus and I thought about my future and what I wanted out of life. To accomplish my personal goal it took a really long time but I opened my eyes to see what else was out in the world. My Goal for this Quarter is to get back on track with life and achieve a 3.5 G.P.A again.

Three things I will need to do to achieve this Goal.
1. I will be able to stay more focused in school because I am happy with my personal life.
2. I will pay more attention in class and study hard so that I understand what I am learning.
3. I will take more notes in class and ask for help on things I don’t know.

1 comment: