Monday, January 10, 2011

“Through the Tunnel” Prove Yourself Paragraph


When I was 7 years old I was at my Aunt’s house and I was determined to do a back flip on the trampoline because all of my older guy cousins were doing it. They were making fun of me for being too scared and they said if I didn’t do it then I couldn’t jump on it. So I go on the trampoline and I jumped twice when up but I got scared and didn’t do it, and they started laughing at me. I almost started crying but I women up at I decided that I was not go to be scared because I realized I couldn’t get hurt because it would just bounce back. I told then if they wanted me to do it that they had to get off. Not believing that I would do it they all got off. I jumped three times to make sure I was high enough and flipped when I landed I slipped. They started laughing at me because I feel I was upset but at the same time I was happy because I proved to them and myself that I wasn’t scared and that I could do it. Now looking back at it I laugh myself because I was making it bigger then it needed to be. (words:216)

2 comments:

  1. Since you included so many feelings, it made me want to keep reading your narrative. Have you ever tried to do a flip since then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG! I like all the details with your feelings, great job!

    ReplyDelete