Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CST Testing Reflection

So far I finished most of the CSTs and I have to say that in some parts like, math and world history I had more problems with, but English not to kiss up or anything but I felt more prepared for the things that were coming. In the math part I was some what prepared and then there were some equations that I just didn’t understand, but Mr. Fenick said that it was because we didn’t go over that part yet in our class. Today was World History and I have to say I was the least prepared for that because it was only some things that I knew, the rest I really didn’t know, but I think that it was because we changed teachers so many times, I just hope that next year will be better because I felt not ready for this test

2 comments:

  1. As long as you tried is what matters most! Our school deserves a good reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Tierra, I believe you did great because you're smart.

    ReplyDelete